Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Baseball Season is Here!!

Go Yankees! I'll thank God personally for holding the deluge off until the game was over. My husband was at the home opener yesterday, and after taking valuable time off from work to go, the game was called off and rescheduled for tonight. So, off he went again today. This is the third day in a row that It's been just me and the kids. Sunday was fine, I actually managed to run some errands and conquer the food shopping with both kids in tow. Usually I'm too much of a coward to do this, but both kids were really good. For being one and almost-five.

Needless to say, I was not looking forward to another evening of me vs. the children. Luckily, my cousin swooped in and saved me and we spent the evening at her house. Not getting papers graded, that's for sure, but I don't care. I also don't care that the marking period ends in less than two weeks. I've got such summer fever, I don't think it's ever been this bad. I'm so excited to have baseball back. I love the fact that there's always a game to have on. This could be the Yankees year!

Weather-wise, Holy Mackerel! We just got a huge downpour! The wind was so fierce, I thought I could almost make out the flying monkeys in the distance. Today's temp was perfect!

Time to go check Celebrity Baby Blog...

No comments: